TERMS OF SERVICE
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
- MAJORITY. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state.
- REFUND POLICY. You can return unused and unopened products within 30 days for a full refund. You are required to cover the shipping costs. If the return is a result of our error — such as an incorrect or damaged product, or lost by the postal service, we will issue a full refund or replacement at no cost to you. If you are not satisfied with your product please contact Sarah at email@example.com.
- COPYRIGHT. The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Backroad Bennetts LLC (ōNLē ORGANICS). The collective work includes works that are licensed to ōNLē ORGANICS. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with ōNLē ORGANICS or purchasing ōNLē ORGANICS products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with ōNLē ORGANICS or to purchase ōNLē ORGANICS products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Backroad Bennetts LLC. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, ōNLē ORGANICS disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. ōNLē ORGANICS does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. ōNLē ORGANICS` does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ōNLē ORGANICS shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if ōNLē ORGANICS has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. In the event that an ōNLē ORGANICS product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, ōNLē ORGANICS reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. ōNLē ORGANICS reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, ōNLē ORGANICS shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- TERM, TERMINATION. These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by ōNLē ORGANICS without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
- WEIVER. Any term or condition of these Terms of Service may be waived by ōNLē ORGANICS at any time, but no such waiver will be effective unless set forth in a written instrument waiving such term or condition and that is executed by an authorized representative of ōNLē ORGANICS. No waiver of any term or condition of these Terms of Service will be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of the same or any other term or condition of these Terms of Service on any future occasion.
- USE OF SITE. Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including an ōNLē ORGANICS or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
- PARTICIPATION DISCLAIMER. ōNLē ORGANICS does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, ōNLē ORGANICS is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, ōNLē ORGANICS reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to ōNLē ORGANICS in its sole discretion.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ōNLē ORGANICS, its members, managers, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS. In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, ōNLē ORGANICS may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with ōNLē ORGANICS, ōNLē ORGANICS has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of ōNLē ORGANICS. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, ōNLē ORGANICS seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
- PRIVACY. ōNLē ORGANICS uses third parties that may place cookies on visitor’s browsers when visiting our website for targeted advertising purposes. However, we will never share this data with anyone. We may collect such things like IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity and other useful marketing data. If you would like to opt out of receiving targeted advertising please follow your browser’s instructions to block and/or delete third party cookies.
- SHIPPING. ōNLē ORGANICS ships to all 50 states within the United States. I dream of the day I can offer free shipping on all orders. Help me grow by sharing with your friends and I will get there in no time. For the time being, shipping is calculated at checkout. All orders are shipped with UPS on Tuesdays and Fridays. If you need your order shipped out sooner please contact me.
- CONTACT. Questions about the Terms of Service should be forwarded to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org